Team Lead, Linguistic Services & Quality Management
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic |
Position ID: 2680
As our new Team Lead, Linguistic Services & Quality Management (TL-LSQM) you will be responsible for a group of both standard and senior Linguistic Services Managers (LSMs) acting as their direct manager (in a de-facto LQA Group Manager role).
We will count on your expertise that you have accumulated so far in the localization industry together with your own hands-on experience from similar LQA and / or vendor management-related roles so that you can assure high standards of LQA being delivered to our clients and towards our language vendors and translators.
Your key responsibility as our new TL-LSQM is to build, manage and develop your team so that the work of your people provides effective and reliable support to various production teams across RWS Moravia. This will require you to define quality strategy, and establish processes in close cooperation with your direct manager.
In turn, we will give you a chance to implement your ideas on how LQA should be done in an environment of mature yet very flexible and dynamic localization company and towards very interesting famous IT clients.
What you would do:
- Manage quality strategy in your group of LSMs, ensuring the bars for high quality, efficiency and flexibility of Linguistic Quality Assurance are set and met.
- Lead a team of LSMs, ensuring the quality standards are aligned with customer and business objectives.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Participate on defining linguistic quality management concepts and linguistic QA methodologies and policies, providing linguistic support to company project teams.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect the quality of services provided to customers.
- Define quality and resourcing requirements for both internal / external suppliers.
- Work closely with external vendors to monitor and report on quality trends and support resources to ensure quality thresholds are achieved and maintained.
- Train newcomers on organizational policies and procedures
What you should have:
- Senior localization industry expertise, a linguistic degree is preferred
- Experience in managing relationships with clients
- Experience in working with international teams and stakeholders, and in executing strategies to deliver solutions
- Experience with setting up complete linguistic solutions for clients and qualitative metrics
- Experience with leadership role and direct management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships and to work effectively and cross-functionally
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package