Technical Process Developer – Contractor
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve. These tools enable us to deliver our clients their products translated and adjusted to specific markets and countries, so billions of people can use them in their native language. By our clients, we mean the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley (today’s biggest IT giants).
Right now, we are looking for a Technical Process Developer (contractor) who will become a part of an agile team that that focuses on the automation of business processes and workflows. By using our common integration platform (Camunda BPM process automation software, RabbitMQ), we want to build a strong, robust, and abundant platform to unify process automation, replace custom workflow solutions, orchestrate microservices and automate manual human workflow tasks.
What can you expect?
- You will be working on a global automation platform.
- Development using cutting edge technologies, modern principles, and methodologies in an agile environment.
- This project requires working in a dynamic environment and cooperating with other teams where members partially work from home.
What is the challenge?
- Develop BPMN process diagrams executable in Camunda BPM
- Design automated tests for the BPMN diagrams
- Create technical and user documentation, documents BPMN diagrams
3 C# devs, 2 java devs, 2 SQA, 1 Technical Lead, 1 IT Business Analyst, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Product Manager, and you.
What will make you successful in this role?
- At least intermediate English (B2).
- Strong BPMN knowledge.
- Experience with BPM process automation software, preferably Camunda.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with a similar project
What we have for you:
- Fair compensation, home office, and flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm).
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands globally, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Please send us your CV together with a short cover letter to better understand your vision of future employment.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Workflow Automation Team