Administration Assistant (IP Renewals)
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS has a long and successful heritage dating back to 1958. Over the last 60 years, the company has established itself as the world leader in translation, intellectual property, life sciences and language support services. Our specialist divisions work together to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
RWS is seeking an Administration Assistant (IP Renewals) to join a busy team based in our Head Offices in Chalfont St Peter.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring of all patent annuity related emails and updating relevant documents
- Reporting and dealing with overdue patent annuity reminders/lapses promptly
- Occasional support and cover for Formalities Officer (training will be provided)
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to ensure that the annuity process is carried out to the highest standard
- High-level of attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding urgency and escalation procedure
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team player
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Full training will be provided
Salary is £18,000 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme, Sharesave scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here.