IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are seeking a Translation Coordinator to work within our patent operations team based at our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. The Translation Coordinator sees the translation process through from beginning to end, ensuring deadlines and country-specific
requirements are met. This is a highly administrative, client-facing role where accuracy and efficiency are paramount, and where a basic understanding of patent filing formalities will be developed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpretation of client requirements to create internal instructions for colleagues at all
stages of the process as well as orders to suppliers
- Understanding and correct use of the RWS workflow management system to ensure correct,
cost-efficient and timely delivery of each project
- Liaison with internal language engineering team to ensure most efficient use of translation
- Co-operation with Customer Care Team and Sales support team to ensure excellent
- Swift resolution of issues arising throughout the translation process
- Understanding of and adherence to the relevant patent processes and timelines
- Provision of instructions to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of completed work.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a teamKnowledge of another language to A level proficiency or above would be an advantage.
The salary is £23,250 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards train station.
To apply please click here