IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are seeking a Translation Coordinator to work within our patent operations team based at our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. The patent operations team coordinates all elements of the patent translation process to ensure that deadlines and country-specific requirements are met. This is a highly administrative, client-facing role where accuracy and efficiency are paramount. Team members also gain a basic understanding of patent filing formalities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reading customer instructions, using the RWS workflow management system to schedule the order and ensure efficient processing
- Liaison with Language Engineering department to ensure translation is processed efficiently
- Liaison between translator and client to resolve any queries that may arise during translation
- Issuing instructions to Invoicing Department
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of another language to A level proficiency or above would be an advantage.
The salary is £23,250 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here.