Translation Project Management Intern
Life Sciences | Boston | United States | Part-Time
Do you want to sharpen your organizational, technical, and communication skills? Do you want to learn the process of how a leading life sciences translation agency translates pharmaceutical documentation and translation workflows?
Join us for an internship program in our Boston office and work closely with seasoned project management professionals to deliver quality translations for our life science clients. The Intern is responsible for completing the day to day tasks assigned by the Internship Team Lead or RWS Project Management team as well as providing on-going support to the various RWS offices.
- Assembling files and necessary reference material to assign to linguists for translation
- Scheduling projects and arranging purchase orders for linguists
- Reviewing translated documents for correct implementation of formatting edits and finalized deliveries
- Collaborating with project management team to ensure client specifications are met and projects are successfully delivered to clients
- Scoping, analyzing and creating project quotes
- Working in project management software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Two to four-year college degree in progress or equivalent (preferably in linguistics or related field)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Solid computer skills, especially in MS Office
- A team player who can collaborate effectively
- Quality focus and eye for detail
- Good technical and problem solving skills
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please apply via our applicant tracking system.