Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2585
We are now looking for a new “Moravian” to join us a Vendor Coordinator (Recruiter and coordinator of our vendors – mostly translators and language agencies).
To enjoy this role, you should have some previous experience with vendor management or recruitment background (agency experience is welcomed). Your work at RWS Moravia will be to identify, screen and onboard translators around the world and to keep contact with them long-term – all this from the convenience of our Brno office located just next to the main train station at Vlnena Office Park.
What you would do
- Cooperate with our internal teams which are responsible for delivery of translations to our clients. These teams needs quality translators and agencies (= vendors) to help them to satisfy our clients. You will need to clearly understand the requirements for these vendors – in other words, what kind of translators and language service providers we are looking for.
- Your primary task will be to identify, attract, hire and onboard suitable language vendors and translators.
- Afterwards, you will communicate with the vendors you found, answering their queries, helping them to onboard into our systems and processes and keep contact with them
- We will need you to keep all information on your vendors in up-to-date in our systems for the other members of the vendor management team.
What you should have
- Some experience in a role related to vendor management / recruitment or similar
- Experience with web-search, preferably with sourcing candidates / vendors via various channels and social networks
- Great communication skills, both spoken and written
- Advanced English
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Positive personality
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant, brand-new modern offices in the center of Brno close to the main train station (Vlnena Office Park)
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Are you interested? Apply today – send us your CV in English and a brief cover letter so we better understand why you would like to join us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
RWS Moravia Talent Acquisition Team