Vendors Relations Manager
India | Full-Time
We are looking for a new senior vendor relations manager to join our team who has a solid experience from localization industry and proven skills in vendor and supply chain management.
You will act an independent business partner towards our production teams helping them to meet their needs by identifying and sourcing suitable language vendors and / or individual translators using both our internal database and external sources. Further, you will keep contact with our translators and agencies, negotiate rates and volumes of work while working with our internal database to make sure that our production teams have the right vendors to process all their translation work.
To enjoy this role, you should have strong background with vendor management or supply chain or recruitment / sourcing (agency experience is welcomed) and experience from localization world.
You will also get involved in setting of our overall sourcing strategies and related improvement initiatives and we will give you a chance to work closely with our language quality assurance and other colleagues from the production teams.
What you would do
- Act as an experienced business partner providing vendor solutions to our internal teams which are responsible for delivery of translations to our clients.
- Provide proactive partnering to our teams by analyzing their current and future needs, designing solutions to secure the needed vendors and languages.
- Your primary task will be to identify such vendors using our already existing database and negotiate cooperation between them and our production teams.
- You will be responsible for keeping good relationships with your vendors but also for negotiations related to the volumes of work and related margins.
- We will welcome you to analyze our existing workflows and to propose improvements to the way we work
- Occasionally, you will be helping our vendors to onboard into our systems and processes and keep contact with them
- We will need you to keep all information on your vendors in up-to-date in our systems for the other members of the vendor management team.
- Occasionally participate in localization events
What you should have
- Strong experience from a role related to vendor management / recruitment / sourcing or similar
- Experience with web-search, preferably with sourcing candidates / vendors via various channels and social networks
- Previous experience from the localization industry
- Great communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to establish and to keep long-lasting relationships with business partners, both internal and external
- Process-oriented and improvement-focused mindset
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Positive personality
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in downtown Rosario.
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 3 weeks of vacation when antiquity hits 3 years, occasional work from home)