Tridion Sites Roadmap webinar
As a valued customer or partner, we are eager to keep you informed about the future direction and upcoming versions of Tridion Sites. Please join Arno van Nijnatten, Tridion Sites Product Manager and Gregory Guttmann, Presales Consultant, for this webinar, where they will focus on:
- Overview of what’s new in Tridion Sites 10
- Brand new Workflow Dashboards in Experience Space
- Launch of a new UI Extensibility Framework
- Content Recommendations in the Search API
- Registration of Custom Applications and Service Accounts in Access Manager
- Improvements including Lock Management, increased editorial productivity and more!
This session will be followed by a Q&A. Register your spot now!
Arno van Nijnatten
Senior Product Manager Tridion Sites, RWS
Arno joined SDL (now RWS) in May 2012 working in various positions before taking on the role as Product Manager in which he is responsible for defining the vision, developing the strategy and contributing to the product roadmap for Tridion Sites.
Principal Solutions Consultant, RWS
Gregory has over 17 years of experience helping top global companies optimize their digital footprints in the capacity of an engineer, product manager, and sales engineer. He holds two patents in the areas of Composite Applications and Digital Experience. Originally from Canada and a graduate of the University of Toronto, he is fluent in French and German.