China Eastern Airlines expands global business with major website revamp
New web content management platform and integrated localization services enable 300% increase in conversion rate.
China Eastern Airlines is one of the three major airlines in mainland China, serving over 100 million passengers globally per year. As domestic competition has intensified, with many private-owned newcomers entering the market, China Eastern began actively pushing its overseas business. It relied on converting overseas travellers from its Skyteam partners and offline agencies or attracting overseas Chinese travellers through offline channels, including agencies. China Eastern’s 60th anniversary provided an opportunity for it to rebrand itself and provide a better digital experience in the international arena as a strategy to increase sales.
Our solutions allow CEAir to future-proof their global brand and yet change it at the local level whenever needed.
- Distinguish China Eastern from other Chinese national airlines, especially on the global stage
- Improve the conversion rate and retain website visitors who visited from social media and other channels
- Create a window to China Eastern’s services, including member loyalty systems and customer service representatives
- Brand consistency on 14 websites across 9 languages
- 19% increase in unique views
- 300% increase in conversion rate
- 19% increase in average session duration
- 37% decrease in bounce rate
More customer stories
California Casualty dramatically improve employee productivity thanks to an efficient and effective document management solution with Tridion Docs.
Our solutions help Panasonic solve the issues with their legacy documentation system.
Structured management of electric vehicle content increases customer and dealer satisfaction and reduces customer complaints by 40%.