In a digital age, businesses that are better at capturing, sharing and using information have a significant competitive advantage. That's why intelligent knowledge networks (IKNs) are the future of enterprise information and knowledge discovery.
IKNs use a combination of content services, knowledge management and intelligent search to connect employees, customers and others to the information and insight they need. Research from IDC shows that IKN 'transformers' – businesses that are already consistently using IKN technologies and processes – are reaping the benefits:
- 75% have seen better decision outcomes.
- 55% have found that better use of organizational knowledge frees their resources for revenue generation.
- 39% reported revenue growth of more than 75% from improved use of knowledge management and discovery technologies.
Download the report to learn:
- More about IKNs and their benefits
- Why semantic AI – artificial intelligence used to understand human language and logic – is critical to building an IKN
- How Tridion Docs, the intelligent content management system from RWS, can be the foundation of your enterprise IKN