50% off all Contenta and XPP eLearning courses!
Use discount code ELEARN50 at checkout.
See all 6 courses available here.
This course is designed to teach the user how to manage the S1000D project start-up process and build Data Module skeletons ready for use in the Contenta S1000D Publishing Suite.
The course will cover the following topics:
- An Overview
- Accessing the Foundation Suite
- Working with the Foundation Suite
- Starting a new S1000D project with the Foundation Suite
- Working with the CAGE Code Manager
- Working with the Information Code Manager
- Working with the Publications Manager
- Working with the SNS Manager
- Building Applicability Cross Reference Tables
- A worked example with the Foundation Suite
- Creating Data Modules and a summary
- Extending and configuring the Foundation Suite