Good afternoon, friends! I hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend. Before you go, please take a look at the latest headlines in foreign filing news!
- The two technology giants, Samsung and Apple, recently declared a truce on all non-US patent disputes.
- Tesla got their trademark back! The dispute threatened to complicate the companies expansion into the world auto market.
- Adam Carolla won’t back down from a patent troll! Even after the suit was dropped, the comedian hopes to make an example of Personal Audio by invalidating their patent.
- inovia news: Have you downloaded our 5th annual IP Trends Indicator? Click here now to check out the most definitive resource for IP professionals!
Have a great weekend, readers. Please follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP for more updates.
Good morning and Happy Friday. We hope everyone is staying warm in the midst of these freezing temps in New York City. Read on for the latest updates in patent news:
- IP-driven shareholder activism is at an all time high, with many shareholders realizing that there is plenty of money to be made from strong Intellectual Property assets.
- Our friends at RWS Group recently released this article. They look at China as a growing patent market for translations and filings during the next five years.
- An innovator that was pushed from the market is suing Apple and Best Buy for infringement. This article debates whether Comarco, Inc, the company suing these two giant companies, is a patent troll. Read on.
- inovia news: We just released our brand new overview video. Watch now.
Have a great weekend. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP if you haven’t already.