Date and time: Thursday 24 September 2020 at 12:00 EDT | 17:00 GMT+1 | 18:00 CET
- Which factors matter most in a patent search
- Where the most common problems arise
- What role „people“ play in a patent search
- What advantage systems and processes have on patent search
- The effect technology has on the effectiveness of your results
Patent searches are always carried out for a very specific reason and it is important that they are done right the first time. With over a 100 years of search experience between the speakers in this webinar, if you have ever had a patent search fail to produce the results you were looking for, you won’t want to miss this webinar.
To register, click here