Law firms and corporate legal departments face increasing cost pressures, rising caseloads, and disruptive competitors – leading to a surge in demand for legal tech.
These challenges can largely be mitigated through better optimization of the balance between human effort and machine automation, using technologies such as AI-driven neural machine translation (NMT) and eDiscovery platforms.
In this session, legal experts discuss how the adoption of technology has helped them accelerate their automation processes through AI and NMT.
This session covers:
- How multilingual content is adding to the pressures of managing current levels of data volume, velocity and variety
- New ways in which the adoption of AI can help legal practices streamline processes
- Assessing different approaches to the automation journey and how clients may influence your strategy
- Moderator: Adam Muzika, Enterprise Sales Director at SDL
- John Davis, Co-Chair eDiscovery & Information Management & Senior Counsel at Crowell & Moring LLP
- Suzanne Clark, Discovery Counsel at eDiscovery CoCounsel, pllc
- Tess Blair, Partner at Morgan Lewis
Contact us to learn how we can help you accelerate your multilingual investigations securely, with fast, accurate legal solutions.
Make sure you take advantage of our 14-day free MT trial!