Here’s a recap of the patent/foreign filing news from this week:
- Differing reactions to the America Invents Act. Support from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and opposition from American Innovators for Patent Reform, among others. Patent Baristas posted a good recap.
- PCT national phase entry fee changes in India announced. See our blog article for more information.
- The unified European patent took another step forward this week.
- Switzerland was ranked the most innovative country, followed by Sweden and Singapore.
- From our friends at the PCT Learning Center: new PCT rule changes are in effect today.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and post news from your country in the comments section below. Have a great weekend!