Here’s a look at the foreign filing/patent law news from the week of December 19, 2011:
- The USPTO revealed a new look and feel to their website.
- A new report published by WIPO found that IP filings rebounded in 2010 despite a tough economy.
- The United States International Trade Commission ruled on Monday that several commonly-found smartphone features are protected by an Apple patent.
- Here’s a cool infographic on the most innovative countries and industries.
- The USPTO and the Russian Federal Service for IP (Rospatent) announced an agreement where Rospatent will act as an available International Searching Authority (ISA) and International Preliminary Examining Authority (IPEA) for international applications filed with the USPTO.
Please check us out on Twitter and share news from your country below.
All of us here at inovia wish you and your family a happy holiday season and prosperous New Year!