Hi everyone, here’s a look at the foreign filing/patent law news from the week of January 23, 2012:
- The location of the new European Patent Court (Germany, France or Britain) is delaying progress on the unitary patent.
- The Intellectual Property section of the State Bar of Nevada is drafting a proposal for Las Vegas to be the site of a new US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Germany and China launch a new Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) program. Read more from Managing IP (note: subscription or free trial required).
- You can nominate an individual or team for the 2012 Medal of Technology and Innovation, which is the nation’s highest honor for U.S. innovators.
- inovia‘s 3rd annual U.S. IP Trends Survey is closing soon. Click here to respond on behalf of your organization.
Don’t forget to check us out on Twitter @inoviaIP. Have a good weekend.