Hi everyone, here’s a look at the foreign filing/patent news for the week of April 9th:
- Beginning June 1st, Israel will provide International Search Reports for PCT applicants.
- Study shows that IP-intensive industries account for 35% of U.S. gross domestic product, contributing over $5 trillion.
- Brazil signs agreement with the EPO to enhance co-operation between the two patent offices.
- In its largest acquisition to date, social media giant Facebook buys Instagram for $1 billion.
- Interesting article: “10 Trends Reshaping the Legal Industry”.