Here are the highlights from the week of September 26, 2011:
- Mike Ervin of M.A. Ervin and Associates, has filed around 100 foreign cases through inovia, which has allowed him to scale his business. Read his story.
- The Forty-Ninth Series of Meetings of the Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO is taking place September 26 to October 5 in Geneva. Click here for a summary of Director General Francis Gurry’s welcome address.
- inovia‘s Jeff Shieh takes a look at Patent Protection in the ASEAN Region.
- Jeff shares tips for the small inventor in the wake of the America Invents Act on Law360.com.
- News on the unitary European patent: the EU Presidency and the European Commission aim to work out an agreement on a new patent system by December.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and share news from your country below.
Have a great weekend!