Hi everybody! Here’s a look at the foreign filing/patenting news from the week of August 6th:
- More on the America Invents Act: Our friends at IPWatchdog share some additional changes that will be implemented next month, on the anniversary of the bill being signed into law.
- Members of Congress continue to push the America Innovates Act; the new bill would set up the American Innovation Bank, a first-of-its-kind agency designated to ”promote the commercialization of science and engineering discoveries.”
- Usain Bolt – world’s fastest trademark owner – This Olympic champion is as business savy as he is fast.
- Do you have a favorite innovator that you’d like to nominate for the EPO’s European Inventor Award? Deadline is October 11th!
- inovia news: We’re proud to announce the addition of Egypt to our growing network of global agents! Read more >
Have a great weekend everyone!