Hi everyone! Before you take off on your Labor Day weekend, have a look at the foreign filing/patenting news for the last week of August:
- More on the America Invents Act: Can any patent applicant qualify as “small entity“?
- Australia Reforms Its Patents Act 1990 – Patent Docs writes of the implications expected from the Raising the Bar Act, which was signed this past April.
- A report released by the Association of University Technology Managers shows just how lucrative licensing agreements can be for university inventions.
- Cambodian economic leaders plan to enhance IP laws over the next few years with the support of WIPO.
- The USPTO will hold two public informational events next week highlighting the AIA’s rules set to take effect on September 16th.
We love hearing your feedback and welcome any comments you have on the above topics. Have a great weekend and if you haven’t already, please follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP!