Hi everyone! Here is a look at the foreign filing/patent law news from the week of September 17, 2012:
- Numerous provisions of the America Invents Act went into effect this week.
- Babson College in Massachusetts tops U.S. News‘ list of top colleges for entrepreneurship.
- Are you taking advantage of these 10 useful resources on WIPO’s website?
- In an effort to reduce low-quality patents, the USPTO has begun crowdsourcing the prior art process.
- Which countries are filing the most trademarks? This infographic will tell you.
Speaking of trademarks, check out our (free!) U.S. trademark search tool and directory. You can also register your trademark for a low, flat rate. If you’ve used the search tool, we’d love to get your feedback in the comments section below.
Have a great weekend!