Hi everyone! Here’s a look at the foreign filing/patent news from the last week of September:
- Shorter pendency and higher patent quality could result from this new program launched by the USPTO.
- The EU Patent: What should applicants consider before filing into Europe?
- The Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) is improving English abstracts to better protect Korean patents.
- Patent trolls prefer more “mature” IP markets, and China isn’t quite there yet.
- inovia news: Our agent network continues to grow! Read more >
Don’t forget, we tweet at @inoviaIP. Have a great weekend!