The happiest of holidays to all of our friends, family and followers! Here’s a look at what’s been happening in the IP space over the last week:
- More on the America Invents Act: The final rules have been published to implement the micro-entity status provision in March.
- WIPO’s 2012 World IP Indicators shows a continued increase in worldwide applications, with China remaining the top filer.
- The USPTO noted their “physical presence in every time zone” this week, with more updates on the four new satellite offices.
- SIPO has reported a 26% increase in domestic patent applications, as well as a 28% increase in patents granted.
- inovia news: 2012 proved to be a record year for us! Read more >