Hi everybody! This is what we found in the way of foreign filing news from the week of Feb. 4th (it’s already February!):
- One report found that the number of patents being filed in the U.S. has increased by “historically high levels.”
- Colombia recently named several patent offices (the EPO and the Russian Federation, among others) as new International Preliminary Examining Authorities for local applicants.
- WIPO has updated its PCT Fee Tables to account for slight changes in international filing fees.
- How are online portals changing the traditional law firm ecosystem? Two experts weigh in>
- What inventions do you most wish to see in the near future? The techies at Huffington Post compiled their list, and some of these may just line up with yours!
Have a good weekend and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP!