Hi everybody! Here are some of the foreign filing stories we’ve gathered from the first week of March:
- The EPO broke down statistics from a record-breaking 2012, highlighting the historical significance of the new unitary patent.
- Three judges began work this week at Denver’s newly-opened satellite patent office.
- A new patent prosecution highway program launched between the patent offices of Japan and Eurasia.
- Samsung led the world in European patent filings in 2012, with “digital communication” patents as a group increasing by over 20%.
- inovia news: We added many new countries to our global network over the past few months. For a complete list of the jurisdictions we cover, click here.
Have a nice weekend and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP!