RWS is delighted to be exhibiting at INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting in Seattle, USA on May 19-23, 2018. INTA is the world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event with over 9,500 attendees from all around the world.
Over the five-day conference, there will be +100 exhibitors, +300 educational opportunities in the form of sessions and table topics and +15 largescale networking receptions. INTA is one of the most highly anticipated conferences in the IP industry and RWS is excited to be attending for the 8th consecutive year.
Our global team attending this year on behalf of RWS IP Services are:
- Ben Curley – General Manager, inovia operations (Sydney, AU)
- Caroline Chenique – Global Director of Sales, RWS IP Services (Versailles, FR)
- Charles Sitch – Managing Director, RWS Patent Translation & Filing (London, UK)
- Damaris Daniels – Head of EuroFile Operations (London, UK)
- Julie Watters – Senior Director, Business Development (San Francisco, USA)
- Larsa Davidson – Global Director of Marketing (New York City, USA)
Come and see us at booth 109-110 or alternatively email us at email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
See you in Seattle!