China is both a huge market for your products and a huge source of competition. Protecting your valuable innovations while doing business in China can be challenging.
We’re hosting a panel discussion on December 8 in Chicago entitled, “Doing Business in China While Protecting Your Valuable Innovations.” A panel of IP experts will share best practices for intellectual property strategy in China and discuss:
- Different types of intellectual property protection that are available today in China.
- The differences between the US and Chinese patent systems.
- Obtaining cost-effective IP protection in China, including patents, utility models, designs and trademarks.
- Issues of IP enforcement and protecting innovations from Chinese competitors.
Speaking on the panel are:
- Dr. D’vorah Graeser, US Patent Agent, Graeser Associates International Inc.
- Richard Lee, US Patent Attorney, Atlantic IP
- Ling Wu, US Patent Agent, AFD China Intellectual Property Office
- Jeff Shieh (moderator), US Patent Attorney, inovia
The event is free and will be held on December 8 from 2:00-4:30pm (networking reception to follow) at First National Plaza, 70 West Madison Street in Chicago. If you’re interested in attending, please RSVP here or send us an email.
We look forward to seeing you there!