Japanese Content Producer – Hotels industry
RWS Moravia |
Status: Independent Contractor (Freelance, work from home, 20+ hours per week)
RWS Moravia is looking for freelance content producers who are native Japanese writers and editors. This project for a high-profile, Fortune 500 client covers hotels in global destinations for the Japanese market. Candidates, who may be based anywhere in the world, will write factual, objective headlines, overviews and descriptions in Japanese, ensuring accuracy and consistency of style, structure and voice. As well as adhering to client-specific guidelines, writers will liaise effectively with members of the in-house editorial team.
- All applicants must take and pass an unpaid writing test to be considered.
- An immediate start is expected upon successful completion of an unpaid training session.
- Full-time availability (20+ hours per week) for the duration of project is preferred (from start date until the end of 2017).
- No travel or in-person research is required.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Accurate and efficient researcher.
- Meticulous writer with exceptional command of Japanese grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to:
- craft fact-based entries that are not marketing content or subjective.
- follow structured editorial and style guidelines.
- adapt to new editorial and technological requirements as the project develops.
- respond promptly and professionally to editorial queries and directives.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and spreadsheets is preferred.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience.
- Proven delivery of quality content in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with hotel market, global and/or travel experience preferred, but not required.
- Business Level English required: Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with management team in English. (Note: This is not a translation or localization position.)