Sit back in the saddle and put on your spectacles… it’s round up time!
- The US Department of Commerce’s USPTO announced the creation of a new Office of International Patent Cooperation (OIPC), led by Mark Powell. Read more.
- More news out of the USPTO: Patents for Humanity was renewed as an annual program, recognizing businesses, inventors, non-profits, and universities.
- Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Leahy postponed a patent reform bill, making this the fourth time the panel has delayed action on the bill.
- Are you registering for a trademark in the near future? We understand how costly this process can be for entrepreneurs and business owners. Check out these three tips to maximize your savings.
- inovia news: Please check out the list of upcoming events we have lined up. We’ll be all over the globe this year and would love to get together.
Follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP to learn more about our foreign filing platform.