How to secure your AI advantage
45 minute webinar
Today’s advancements in AI are changing the very nature of what is possible. Nothing encapsulates this better than generative AI which has become the fastest software adoption in history. The explosion in everyone’s appetite for large language models (LLMs) raises serious questions for the translation industry and global organizations that face ever-growing volume, velocity and variety of multilingual content and data. These questions include:
- Where is AI headed for translation in the business world?
- How can global organizations secure their AI advantage in this transformative landscape?
- What essential conditions need to be satisfied foremost in this race to gain the AI edge?
In this webinar we will:
- Demystify LLM in the context of business translation including differences between LLM and Machine Translation (MT).
- Outline the current state of affairs, opportunities and gaps for leveraging LLM.
- Define foundational criteria that must be top of mind for global organizations, regardless of MT or LLM – Enterprise-grade security, risk mitigation, and scalability.
- Consider potential convergence between MT and LLM and implications, including the role of adaptive capabilities.
This webinar will be delivered in English.
Once you have registered, you will receive details of how you can join this webinar by email from GoToWebinar, our webinar hosting provider.
Can't make the date? Don't worry – register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
VP Machine Learning Language Weaver | RWS
Senior Principal Solutions Consultant, Machine Learning Language Weaver | RWS