Be unique with Trados
What's new in Trados Studio 2022
1 hour webinar
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
View in my timezone
Trados Studio 2022 builds on a long history of innovation, advancement and attention to detail in computer-assisted translation (CAT), all designed to address the diverse, evolving needs of our users. The 2022 release delivers better-than-ever synchronization between the desktop application and our cloud platform, new file types that help Studio cater to the widest variety of translation use cases, and hundreds of updates made with the feedback of all of our users in mind.
Over 60 minutes, Daniel Brockmann, Principal Product Manager, will guide you through Studio and MultiTerm 2022’s new features and enhancements that include:
- New and enhanced wizards for saving local projects, translation memories and termbases to the cloud
- Support for Mircosoft.NET file types for software localization and Multilingual Excel for (not only) gaming localization
- A new Manager view (beta) for a whole new way work with project and files
- Updates to MultiTerm and the Trados app ecosystem
- A more powerful online editor and other new cloud features
The webinar is your opportunity to see the newest features in action, and to ask the team questions.
Once you have registered, you will receive details of how you can join this webinar by email from GoToWebinar, our webinar hosting provider.
Principal Product Manager