This course is designed to introduce attendees to working with Trados Business Manager 6.0.
Key topics covered:
Part 1: TBM for Administrators
- Introduction to Trados Business Manager
- Navigating the User Interface
- Setting up the system
- Configuring Reference Data
Part 2: TBM forProject Managers:
- (Introduction to Trados Business Manager)
- (Navigating the User Interface)
- (Configuring Reference Data)
- Running a translation project with and without the client and vendor portals
- Optional: Running a translation project outside the context of a project
- Optional: Connecting TBM with Trados Studio and Trados GroupShare
- Optional: Getting started with reporting
The first part will be aimed at Administrators and give them an introduction to TBM, then walk them through the configuration of the system. The second part will be aimed at Project Managers. If they haven’t participated in the first part, Project Managers will be introduced to the TBM User Interface, then will be shown how to use the application.
This download is an SDL Limited document that is now part of the RWS Group.