Take a tour through the Trados Studio 2021 desktop software and Trados Live, the cloud companion accessible via a browser.
You will learn about the core components of our CAT (computer-assisted translation) tool and how to use them to your best advantage.
- How to use a translation memory (TM) and a termbase and how to work with translation suggestions
- How to create a TM and a termbase in Trados Studio and in Trados Live
- How to translate a single file in Trados Studio and how to create a translation project in Trados Studio and Studio Live
- How to generate target files in both Trados Studio and Trados Live which saves your files in the original file format
- How Trados Studio and Trados Live work hand in hand
- How to use machine translation in Trados Studio
- A quick look at how to add apps from the RWS AppStore.