Trados Studio 2022 builds on a long history of innovation, advancement and attention to detail in computer-assisted translation (CAT), all designed to address the diverse, evolving needs of our users. The 2022 release delivers better-than-ever synchronization between the desktop application and our cloud platform, new file types that help Studio cater to the widest variety of translation use cases, and hundreds of updates made with the feedback of all of our users in mind.
Over 60 minutes, Daniel Brockmann, Principal Product Manager, guides you through Studio and MultiTerm 2022’s new features and enhancements that include:
- New and enhanced wizards for saving local projects, translation memories and termbases to the cloud
- Support for Microsoft.NET file types for software localization and Multilingual Excel for (not only) gaming localization
- A new Manager view (beta) for a whole new way to work with projects and files
- Updates to MultiTerm and the Trados app ecosystem
- A more powerful online editor and other new cloud features.
Please note: this download will be in English