RWS Direct (Paris Convention) agent in United States
Brooks Kushman P.C. is a premier intellectual property (IP) and technology law firm dedicated to the advancement and protection of innovations and brands that propel businesses around the world. With offices across the United States, its attorneys work alongside corporations, small to medium-sized businesses, and leading universities to protect their intellectual property assets.
The firm has grown to include more than 90 intellectual property professionals that handle clients’ intellectual property and business matters nationally and around the world. Its professionals remain focused on delivering exceptional results and customized solutions to meet its clients’ evolving needs. It has earned a national reputation for employing targeted strategies to achieve the best possible results for its clients.
In addition to traditional intellectual property counseling, our experienced practitioners provide a full range of services designed to maximize the value of our clients’ ideas. Some examples are:
• Providing advice on the management of patent portfolios
• Developing joint venture agreements and technology transfers
• Intellectual property due diligence
• Open source software analysis and evaluation
• Formulating strategies for the profitable licensing of assets
• Creating confidentiality, non-competition and non-disclosure agreements
• Surveying the existing patent landscape and providing opinions
• Engineering design-around products to avoid existing patents
1000 Town Center, 22nd Floor,
Southfield, Michigan 48075,