The Sulima, Grabowska & Sierzputowska firm offers not only extensive knowledge of Polish IP law and expertise handling cases before the Polish Patent Office, but also very high-quality technical translations. SGS is highly experienced in handling EP validations, including various formal aspects thereof, for example transfers of rights.
The firm’s position in Poland, built up over 25 years of being in private practice, is solid and widely recognized. For many years, SGS was named in the top international IP rankings, e.g. in Tier 1 of the IP Stars Patent Handbook issued by Managing Intellectual Property, while Małgorzata Grabowska and Iwona Sierzputowska were awarded the titles of IP Stars in Poland and found themselves listed among the Top 250 Women in IP worldwide.
• Agriculture and Food Technology
• Automotive, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
• Chemical Technology and Engineering
• Construction and Material Engineering
• Electrical, Electronic and Informatics Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Medical devices
• Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering
• Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Technology
• Steel and Mining Engineering
• Textile and Paper Technology and Engineering
P.O. Box No. 6,
00-956 Warszawa 10,
IO-1 Building, ul. Puławska 182,