Group Corporate Development Director
- Group Corporate Development Director, RWS (2020 – present)
- Partner, OGG Consulting Limited (2017 – 2019)
- Head of Sponsor Coverage, Liberum Capital Limited (2014 – 2016)
- Head of Corporate Development, Irwin Mitchell LLP (2011 – 2014)
- Strategic Projects Director, Betfair Group plc (2007 – 2011)
- Managing Director & Co-Head of Leisure & Retail team, Close Brothers Corporate Finance Limited (1993 – 2006)
- BA(Hons) Economics, University of Cambridge
- ACA, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
Group Corporate Development Director: responsible for group support services across RWS’s operations including Marketing, HR, Legal and Facilities. He also has responsibility for investor relations.
Experienced leader: Christopher has extensive experience in leadership roles in a number of companies where he has led teams with responsibility for delivering strategic projects, M&A and integration, and as an investment banker where he has led sector teams and advised clients in a wide range of industries on both domestic and international M&A.
Good communication skills: with the ability to build, lead and motivate teams with experience at all levels of management.
Strong financial skills: Christopher has more than 20 years’ experience as a financial professional in a range of roles, including both advising and working as an executive in publicly listed companies.