Board of Directors
- RWS - Non-Executive Director (2003 - Present)
- RWS - Member of the Audit Committee (2003 - Present)
- RWS - Chairman of the Remuneration Committee (2017 - Present) - Member of the Remuneration Committee since 2003
- CEO, RWS (1995 - 2011)
- Managing Director, RWS Translations Division (1992 - 1995)
- Production Manager and Business Development Director, RWS Translations Division (1979 - 1992)
- Proofreader, RWS Translations Division (1977-1979)
- Executive Bilingual Assistant, Citroen, Albright & Wilson (1976 - 1977)
- Institute of Linguists/RSA diploma for bilingual executive assistants, South Devon College
Wide ranging knowledge of RWS and the language services market: over 40 years’ experience at all levels of RWS, including CEO of the Group from 1995 -2011. Led the business through successful IPO on Alternative Investment Market and successfully managed the business post IPO through eight consecutive years of growth in sales and profit.
Customer focus: diligent and thorough approach to customer service and the negotiation of significant contracts with major international institutions.
Ongoing product development: as original architect of novel language solution services designed to increase market appeal and improve customer retention.
M&A leadership: led acquisition and integration of several companies within RWS.
Strategic overview: using intellectual property and language service experience gained throughout her career, Liz is now in a unique position to oversee RWS executive management’s strategic plans for the growth of the company.