Board of Directors
- RWS - Non-Executive Director and Chair of Remuneration Committee (November 2020 - Present)
- Managing Director HR, Accenture (April 1989 - September 2020)
- HR Director, New Accenture Growth / Operating Model (December 2019 - September 2020)
- Global Accenture Executive / Partner Recruitment Director (October 2016 - December 2019)
- Global HR Director for Products Operating Group (September 2012 - October 2016)
- UK and Ireland HR Director (September 2009 - September 2012)
- Global HR Director for Financial Services Operating Group (January 2008 - September 2009)
- HR and Recruitment Manager (April 1989 - January 2008)
- Recruitment Manager, NSH Associates (1985 - April 1989)
- Recruitment Manager, Hays Personnel (1984 - 1985)
Experienced leader in HR and recruitment: Frances was a Managing Director at Accenture and held a number of senior HR Director positions both locally, UK and Ireland, and globally. She served on Accenture UK and Ireland Executive Board, Products Operating Group Executive Board and Financial Services Operating Group Executive Board as HR Director. She was Global Recruitment Director for all Executive and Partner Recruitment across 20 countries.
Strong HR skills: Frances has deep understanding across all areas of talent including leadership development, compensation, succession planning, performance management, employee experience, diversity, organization design, recruitment and learning. She played a key role in advising, designing and implementing key HR change programs for a number of Accenture businesses across multiple countries.
Strategic and leadership capability: Frances led initiatives identifying and hiring external senior talent for various Accenture Executive Boards to drive growth for the business. In particular, she spearheaded and delivered programs focused on senior diversity appointments. Frances played a key role in the integration of senior executives and people as part of various acquisitions for Accenture. She also acted as the HR Director for a new operating model implementation in countries where formal employee consultation was required.