Board of Directors
- RWS - Non-Executive Director (September 2017 – Present)
- Group Managing Director / Managing Director, Informa Business Intelligence (BI) (2014 – Present)
- Strategy Director / CEO MENA / CEO International, Emap/Ascential Plc (2007 – 2013)
- Head of Strategy / M&A and Commercial Development, CPA Global (2003-2007)
- Head of E-commerce / Head of Commercial Development, FT.com, Pearson (2000-2007)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), INSEAD
- BSc Economics and Business, UCLA
- Non-Executive Director’s Diploma, Financial Times
Proven leader in commercial development: Lara joined Informa in 2014 as part of a new executive team to turnaround the Business Intelligence (BI) division and successfully returned it to growth in 18 months. Lara now has full P&L responsibility for a £200m portfolio of business intelligence assets.
International expertise: Lara currently manages over 1000 colleagues based in Europe, the USA and APAC. During her time at Ascential Plc she led the business’s international expansion into MENA, China, India and Brazil.
M&A leadership: following Informa’s $1.2bn acquisition of U.S. based Penton Media in 2016, Lara has been a key member of the leadership team integrating Penton’s assets. Prior to Informa, Lara held strategy, M&A and commercial development roles for CPA Global (IP services), Pearson (the FT), MasterCard (Mondex electronic cash) and Lloyd’s of London (Equitas project).