Managing Director, Life Sciences
- Managing Director, Life Sciences (October 2017 - Present)
- CEO, Corporate Translations, Inc. (August 2016 – October 2017)
- CEO, LUZ, Inc. (May 2017 – October 2017)
- General Manager / Vice President Life Sciences, Lionbridge Technologies (October 2011 – August 2016)
- Vice President, Global Strategic Accounts, Lionbridge Technologies (January 2007 – October 2011)
- Vice President, Worldwide Procurement, Lionbridge Technologies (January 2004 – January 2007)
- Global Programme Director, Global Accounts, Lionbridge Technologies (August 2000 – April 2004)
- Managing Director, Lionbridge Ireland (January 1998 – January 2000)
- Localization Department Manager, Siemens (November 1990 – April 1995)
- BA (Hons) Applied Languages, Languages and Science, Dublin City University
- Spanish (conversant)
Managing Director, Life Sciences: overall managerial responsibility for RWS’ Life Sciences division, including all translation and linguistic validation services.
Highly experienced leader with extensive sales and operational knowledge: with over 25 years in the multilingual content arena, Sheena fulfils the demand for high-quality language services in the life sciences industry by utilizing her extensive knowledge of operational management, business development, and the key requirements of the life sciences sector.
Customer focused: ensures premium delivery of exceptional customer service and top business performance across all regions of the world in this highly-regulated environment.
New product development: responsible for and dedicated to building a portfolio of new and improved solutions for our Life Sciences clients while extending the RWS brand and services to global markets.
- Healthcare Women’s Business Association
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- International Society for Pharmaeconomics
- Outcome Research (ISPOR)
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS)
- International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL)