Board of Directors
- RWS - Non-Executive Director (March 2018 – Present)
- Chief Executive Officer, Moravia (2010-2018)
- Managing Director, Moravia (2004-2010)
- Chief Operations Officer, Moravia (2003-2004)
- Bacherlor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- MBA coursework in Management, Finance and Marketing
Highly experienced veteran of the localization industry: Tomas leverages over 22 years of experience in strategy, operations and service development. He brings to the Board considerable knowledge of how to drive organic growth and expand service portfolios to meet the needs of today’s global businesses.
Strong strategic and leadership skills: over the course of his long career with Moravia, Tomas played a pivotal role in managing large-scale growth, winning and servicing Fortune 100 clients, developing new services, building operations and driving profitability.
Operational acumen: with experience at all levels of management, Tomas was instrumental in architecting and evolving Moravia’s operational structure, production capabilities and human resources, turning them into Moravia's primary and distinctive competitive advantage.
- Long-term member of CEO Collaborative Forum