Our interpretation services
- Consecutive (liaison) interpreting—Ideal in one-to-one situations, small group discussions and court proceedings, this approach requires the speaker to pause after a few sentences to allow the interpreter to speak.
- Simultaneous interpreting—Used at conferences or multilingual business meetings where speakers are interpreted concurrently, participants speak at a natural pace with no forced breaks and interpreters work simultaneously.
- Over-the-phone interpreting—Our team of experienced interpreters are available in hundreds of languages 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We charge no setup fees—you pay only for the time you are connected to the service.
- Interpreting consulting—We can advise you on the most suitable interpreting arrangement for an upcoming event to help you plan for success.
- Equipment rental and support—We provide specialist interpreting booths, conference microphones and headsets to ensure that your multilingual event is a success. Our experienced staff will provide advice on the best solution for your event, with an onsite engineer when necessary to ensure that everything runs smoothly.