RWS Group-inovia will be returning to INTA for the 138th Annual Meeting on May 21st – May 25th in Orlando, FL. This year, over 9,500 IP professionals are expected to attend the premier international trademark and IP event.
We invite you to stop by Booths 1209 & 1211 where we will be presenting live demos of our online foreign filing platform and giving away some awesome swag.
If you are interested in scheduling a meeting outside of the exhibition hall, please contact us here or send an email to email@example.com to set up a sit down with the below attendees:
- Caroline Chenique, Head of Global Business Development – Paris, France
- Charles Sitch, Managing Director – Chalfont St Peter, UK
- Clint Gaffney, Senior Vice President – New York, NY
- Doug Eitelman, Senior Director, Business Development – Tolland, CT
- Candida Jaco, Senior Manager, Business Development – London, UK
- Chris Karel, Senior Director, Business Development – Orlando, FL
- Ben Curley, General Manager, inovia operations – Sydney, Australia