Hi everyone! Forbes has declared June to be Startup Month, so the articles we’ve chosen for this week’s Roundup are dedicated to all of the small businesses, solo inventors, and entrepreneurs out there:
- Inventors, what is required for your invention to be patented? IP Watchdog weighs in on what is “patent eligible” and other necessary rules that come with obtaining your patent.
- An article put out by the New York Times presents 32 truly remarkable inventions that are likely to shape our future. Number 31 on the list just may be the solution to more stress-free days in the office.
- So you think you’re an entrepreneur? Take this self-assessment from Kauffman Fasttrac and gain some insight into the personal characteristics that make up your entrepreneurial mindset.
- Learn about organizational barriers to the innovation process and how to avoid these roadblocks to speed up product push-out and remain competitive.
- 10 Must Have Productivity Tools For Entrepreneurs: Very relevant for today’s small businesses: Which of these tools does your startup use?
Is your startup seeking cost-savings strategies for your patents? inovia has a Small Business Solutions Team dedicated to the needs of sole inventors and small businesses. Jeff Shieh leads this team, and would be happy to assist you with your foreign filing-related questions. Feel free to contact him directly, or attend one of our webinars for an overview of the international patenting process. Have a great weekend!