Hi everybody! We’ve rounded up the latest in foreign filing news from the week of October 22nd:
- The USPTO is backing new patent assistance programs for America’s inventors.
- Seven new languages have been added to the EPO’s patent translation service.
- Another perspective on the logistics of a unified European patent court.
- NASA Selects Early Stage Innovation Proposals from 10 Universities via IPWatchdog.
- Posdrawlenia! Bulgaria celebrates 10 years of membership in the European Patent Organization.
To all of our friends braving the storm on the east coast, have a safe weekend!