Hi everyone! See below for a roundup of foreign patent filing news from the week of March 11th:
- The USPTO’s new fee schedule is live and goes into effect March 19, 2013.
- Looking to license your patent? Google wants to know the steps you’re taking to protect your invention.
- In a recent article he wrote, our own Jeff Shieh tackled the question, “Will China Pass the U.S. as the World’s Top IP Market?”
- The EPO is drawing up recommendations to improve its current system, with a strong emphasis on patent quality.
- In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day! The original shamrock eyeglasses were patented in 1993.
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!