Upgrade to the latest version of the world’s most popular computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool, Trados Studio 2021 for new, flexible ways to produce high-quality translations faster, whilst getting your new team members up and running quickly.
If you’re currently using Trados Studio 2019, please see our What’s New page for a summary of the latest features and enhancements.
Why upgrade from Trados Studio 2017?
Upgrade from Trados Studio 2017 to Trados Studio 2021 to benefit from:
- Flexible working from any device with Trados Live, Studio's cloud-based companion
- Faster personalization of Studio with the integrated AppStore
- Easy navigation of your documents with the Advanced Display Filter
- Fast and simple on-boarding with guidance, tips, tricks and tutorial videos
- Instant access to everything using Tell Me
- Effortless one-step project creation and quick mid-project updates
- Easier translation memory (TM) maintenance
- Improved quality assurance (QA) checks
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) for smoother quicker review